Friday, May 23, 2008

everything!!

SCHOOLS OUT!!! SCORE! no more studying for finals, no more freaking out over grades, no more anything that has something to do with school. I'm sooo happy about it. summer has started and it is going to be the best summer ever. i can already tell by how it started...(that sentance is drenched in sarcasm...if u can't tell) so today after school i'm just walking down freshman hall @ school (ewwww) and i pull out my phone and it slips and i drop it. Then it falls apart into it's separate pieces. At first i totally freaked out but then i saw everything was ok and that i could still put it back together (this definately wasn't the first time that my phone has fallen apart like that) so i'm picking up the pieces and this really nice girl is helping me and some random beeeotch comes up and steps on the most important piece (the little electronic board thing inside) and the connecting cable (from the board to the frame) rips and that's like what turns the screen on and whatnot. so then i get really pissed, only to remember that i have to get a poster from a class. so i get my poster get in the car drive home and i am sooo tired...so i decide to take a nap..so i'm just napping away and then like 10 min before my mom gets home my brother is like mommas gonna be home in 10 min and if ur room isnt clean then we arent going to the place to fix ur phone...so i rush to clean my room and my mom gets home yells about how dirty everything is and then says we're not going but we cleaned the kitchen and our rooms and then we left. So we're just chillin at the dimond center waiting in line for someone to help us and when we get there the lady says "the only thing i can do is sell you a new phone...i have no idea what to do with this" so yeah, i got pretty mad. and then my mom went to the AT&T place and she gets herself an iphone which is pretty nice and so i get her PINK razor. so i'm happy about that. then we went to SUBWAY!! by the icerink to eat...theres two guys working and they are FABULOUS!! seriously if u live in anchorage go to the dimond subway on friday nights. the one guy with really dark hair he can multitask like no other. me and my brother made our orders @ the exact same time...he did it PERFECT...then the other guy with light hair. he's really nice and really cute! he reminds me of the guy on the OC...u know the rebel one. ahhhh my feet hurt. ok i moved...they're ok.
so now i'm just chillin at the airport...doing nothing but writting on blogger and talking to a few friends. nothing really special. GAH I CANT WAIT TO GET ON THE FREAKING PLANE SO THAT 4 DAYS CAN PASS SO IT CAN BE MY BIRTHDAY!!! (which is on the 26th...don't forget it)well anywhooo i still have like an hour until boarding.
imma go walk around cuz i have nothing better to do...
L8R G8R'S!!
krysia

No comments: