Monday, May 19, 2008

gah

check out the video for what i've done by linkin park...really good video.
ok so
SEVEN DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!!
omg my mom will not listen. she wants me to do IB program at my school but i don't nevessarily want to but at the same time i'm not sure of the benefits so i keep telling her that im going to think about it. right now my schedule is set up so that i'll go into the program in the fall but i can always get out of it if i don't like it. it's so weird i never would have thought that i'd be thinking about college yet. I mean i'm not even 16...almost in 7 days =] but at this time in my life i am being asked to choose a path for myself for the next 40 years. a career that i am going to have to stick with for along time. What if it turns out that later in life i don't like what i'm doing? then what...i'm kinda screwed there. oh well a new topic

writing on whatever is on my mind is so much harder than it seems. if your reading this then give me a topic to write about and i'll do it. don't doubt it. well unless i don't want to write about it then i wont but if its a good topic then i'll write about it
well imma head off to bed.
l8r g8r

No comments: