Wednesday, April 23, 2008

4/23/08

Just chillin at school.. bein bored, drawing circles on katie's back. that's how i spend my third hour.
Guild is in a week and three days.. AHHHHHHHHH! I still have to memorize a frickin song and it's going to take fifty billion years!! Oh well.. I also have to get my nails off for it which is gay.
For NHS, we have to do a silly carwash, for who knows what. 4-6 on friday, after which is sadie hawkins! I'm borrowing Priscilla's dress for the dance, since I don't have one. It's a grey tube top, with ruching on the tummy. I don't know what shoes i'm going to wear just yet, but i'll get it figured out. Unfortunately, we also have to read a novel for spanish and make some kind of a project to do with technology, like a website or powerpoint. LAMO
We're going to the zoo tomorrow too! We have to get filmed talking about the animals that we're been researching for the past week. i can't wait just cuz it's the zoo and we getta act like kidzzz!!! WOOOOO
anywhooo. i just checked out my first book of the year from the school library...you should be proud.
I also started research on the Nazi Soviet Pact and it is soooo interesting but imma talk about that l8r me and katie are gonna bathroom go
l8r g8r
krysia

No comments: