Saturday, April 26, 2008

friday 4/25/08

today was a good day. This morning i had a math test..boooo then we had a sub in english and we goofed off in spanish then in 4th hour i gave a presentation on the Nazi-Soviet Pact and it was good till people started asking me questions and my brain ran away from me. but it was ok. Then 5th hour we goofed off and same with 6th hour. After school me and priscilla had nothing to do and we decided to go watch NYO state @ the sully and we would walk except we were wearing ballet flats AND it snowed all day long!!!! yesterday it was 60 F and sunny and nice and today it's 30 and snowy and blahhhh. so we were asking everyone and then priscilla called a friend to ask her dad if he could give us a ride and this is how it went
p "hey tony"
t- "who is this?"
p "it's priscilla"
t "oh i'll give the phone to Priscilla)
(p = priscilla apone priscilla = yansickles)
p "well i actually called for you"

then she asked for a ride and he was like sure and he came from his house to give us a ride to the sully. !!! yay
once there we called Delcie and omg we were like where you...do you see us waving or are we waving at random people...she was behind us. it was funny.

so @like 3:30 -4 my dad picked me up and i went home watched a movie, showered blowdried my hair put on the dress i borrowed from priscilla searched for shoes and did a littttle make up and then @ 7:45 we left for the dance...
SO MUCH FUN!!!!
priscilla was my date. =]
i danced with 3 guys of which i knew 2 and 1 was cute. but the one that was cute was like a year younger than me and i had no clue who he was. i didn't get to dance with the guy i thought was hot because 1 i was to shy to ask him to dance. 2 i couldn't find him on the dance floor.
anyway my dad picked us up @ 10:30 and we left ... the dance ended @ 11 but like a bunch of people were drunk and we didn't want to be driving with drunk teens. yeah not a good combo there.
the roads are sooo bad cuz of all the snow. @ my house it snowed like 2 feet and it's expected to be the same tomorrow and sunday. so 2 feet a day for 3 days that's 6 feet in 1 weekend GAY!!!!!
well anyway. i'm eating twislers after i brushed my teeth so i have a strawberry mint flavor in my mouth. well it's getting late and i have to shovel the stupid driveway tomorrow so imma go brush my teeth again and go to bed
xoxo
krysia

No comments: