Friday, April 18, 2008

about me

well i guess this is where i talk about myself...i always thought that it was weird to talk about me...ick oh well here goes nothing
so i love to travel. my first trip was when i was like 2 and i went to Poland with my momma. i have been all over the world. my goal is to go to all the continents. i only have to left. Asia and Antarctica. umm my favorite place has to be Mekoryuk or Australia.
i play the piano and i have for 11 years. my teacher enjoys holding me back so i'm FINALLY entering year 2 intermediate for the guild!! yay! i really like playing classical and contemporary pieces.
i am 15 years old, my birthday is may 26. i try really hard in school even though it sux. i hate tests. i always freak out MAJOR and forget everything!! gah...
i have a little brother. he's not that little thou he's only a grade younger than i am...thank god for that. if he was in the same grade i swear i would like punch him in the face. btw i'm in 10th grade. .so he's in 9th. me and my brother are really close thou. ok...my parents are the bestest.
we live in AK and we have a condo in AZ...
i'm pretty girly. like no joke. the 2 words that i say wayyyy too much are like and OMG... i like to dress up on occasion but my typical outfit is jeans and a tee shirt.
My bestest friends are Priscilla and Katy!! I LOVE THEM TO DEATH!!!! no way i'd be able to like do anything without them.
ok i guess that's it for now..if you gots any questions then ask and i'll add more here later
l8r g8r

No comments: