Tuesday, April 15, 2008

something i've noticed

why do people think that a good joke means bashing someone? today a "friend" told me that i looked good and i said thanx but i was suspicious about it because he never really complimented me before. later i found out from another "friend" and he said that my first friend only said that cuz someone said that he couldn't lie to me. when i confronted him about it he said that he was only joking and that all his friends thought it was funny.
It wasn't, it was really mean and hurtful. What i want to know is how did it get that way? why can't we go back to when the best joke was one of the knock-knock kind? Now people think that it is funny to be mean.
Now my first friend said that this is my opinion and that i am entitled to it. and that he thought that it was funny so he will continue doing so. Now i can't be the only person who thinks that it isn't funny,can I? i sincerely hope not because that would suck...

I've also noticed how ungentlemen like boys are becoming now. Like on my last trip to Mekoryuk the guys were really nice. If there was a door to be opened they got it. and their jokes actually were funny without bashing other people. Why can't boys in the city be like that??? that is why i have decided to get the giantest helicopter ever and the biggest crane thing and move my house and my bestie p-dizzles house to Mekoryuk and we will live there forever. and if that doesnt work then we will lasso giant eagles and fly to Mekoryuk then build an igloo and live in it forever!

that's it for now
l8r g8r

No comments: