Monday, April 21, 2008

i hate school

especially math. I mean when are you ever going to use logarithms in your life?!? ok i mostly hate it cuz i have a D but what ev i'll bring it up. then AP history test is in like 3 weeks. that is wayy too much pressure for a 15 year old gal. seriously. and im like a week behind in that class. but no worries i'll catch up.
ok so the thing that happened with my friend KT @ her job @ the library. she told me today that she had security walk her to her dad's car (who drove to her work) and he drove her to her car and then she went home and they didn't see him. but i swear...me and mikala saw him.
i got ALOT done today. a bunch of work and i cleaned my room and the office (where i do my homework) oh and my hamster cage it was nasty.
haha i love the song they're playing on the radio. it's called Manic Monday by the Bangles. I LOVE that song like no other. i also love the song from the movie Juno. LOVE that movie like no other.
NYO state is this weekend. i can't wait cuz it means that delcie is coming!! yay
and dallas is here but i cannot seem to get ahold of that girl
OMGOMGOMG so after school is out and i get back from AZ and i get a job imma go talk to Laura. She's the lady who owns the modeling agency in AK. i don't really want to take her freaking classes but like at the same time i want to sign with her. but who knows what'll happen. hopefully something good. but i gotta get my grades up to be able to do that.
phfffff i hate school...
OMG I LOVE THIS song...new song. say what you need to say by i forgot his name....goooooood song. it was in the movie the bucket list.
that was a goood movie.
OMG so since i got back from Mekoryuk i've picked up beading and yesterday i finished my first pair of earings. i probably already wrote about that but what ev.
AHHHHHHHH
i'm tired. so imma head to bed
haha that rhymed
l8r g8rs
krysa

No comments: