Monday, April 14, 2008

mekoryuk broke up with us

so very recently...like 2 days ago i got back from the most amazing trip of my life! i went to Mekoryuk, AK on a student exchange trip. i got to do a bunch of krazy kool things like watch reindeer being cut, make earings like bead them myself and everything, and ice fish. most importantly i met some of the coolest people that i have ever met in my life! @ first i was like hmmmm ok kool i'm here now what but after like an hour we were all besties and it's gonna stay that way for life! unfortunately mekoryuk broke up with the 4 other girls that went with me and myself and we are back in anchorage. yay...=[ i never realized how big Anchorage was and how badly i want to get a giant helicopter and crane and just lift my house and move it to Mekoryuk until now. as badly as i want to do that i cant...cuz i don't think that there is a helicopter that is big enough. BUT i have made myself a Mekoryuk jar and i am saving up to go back and visit. so far i have $4....I am sooo on a roll here. psh. but anywho i love the people i met and i will always love them but right now i gotta go pee and then imma go to bed
night
:*

No comments: